The 2023 London Vet Show witnessed a remarkable congregation of industry experts, thought leaders, and visionaries. This gathering was not just another industry event; it is an immersive journey into the very core of modern veterinary practices. The focal point of this grand assembly is the profound transformation instigated by Practice Management Systems (PMS); the technological backbone that is reshaping how veterinary care is administered.
At the heart of this pivotal discussion stood the “Pioneers in Practice” panel, and guiding this dynamic conversation is none other than Veterinary IT Services, the harbinger of innovative solutions and a pioneering force driving the evolution of the veterinary industry.
With a backdrop of the historical and architectural grandeur of London, the London Vet Show will provide an ideal setting for this gathering of veterinary professionals and industry enthusiasts. The show’s theme for 2023: embracing the future while upholding the time-honoured values of veterinary care.
The “Pioneers in Practice” panel, generously sponsored by Veterinary IT Services, emerged as the epicentre of knowledge, discussion, and forward-looking insights. Watch these pioneering minds delve into the evolving world of PMS, exploring how this intricate system has been instrumental in streamlining administrative tasks, enhancing patient care, and optimizing overall operational efficiency. The panellists won’t just stop at acknowledging the capabilities of PMS; they will go a step further, discussing its future trajectory and the challenges that lie ahead in this ever-evolving landscape.
Unveiling the Panellists
- Jack Peploe: Session Speaker and Veterinary IT Services CEO Bringing together a league of distinguished professionals, Jack Peploe orchestrated a panel poised to revolutionize how veterinary practices harness technology for operational efficiency and patient care.
- Ben Sweeney (Founder and CEO, Vidivet) A passionate advocate of digital solutions in the veterinary field, Sweeney’s work with Vidivet strives to ease pressures on the veterinary workforce, offering 24/7 tele triage services. His insights cast a vision of a more efficient, digitally integrated future for the veterinary profession.
- Kate Higgins (Director, Village Vets Formby Ltd., Advisory Board Member, The Webinar Vet) With a journey through veterinary practice, Higgins epitomizes a proactive approach to veterinary care, owning a practice while engaging in insightful contributions via her board memberships. Her wisdom and experience add depth to the discussion.
- Alan Robinson (Director and Co-Founder, Vet Dynamics UK Ltd) Robinson, an experienced consultant, has a mission: to help independent practice owners improve performance and quality of life. Vet Dynamics offers specialized resources for practice performance, leadership, and team engagement, supporting the mission to streamline veterinary operations.
- Graham Dodds (Director of Innovation & Transformation, CVS) Dodds, spearheading innovation, and transformation at CVS, brings essential perspectives on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the field. His contributions envision a future where innovation is a driving force for growth and evolution.
- Molly Fiander (Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN) & Founder, Management for Locums) Fiander’s diverse journey through the veterinary industry, especially within locum work, enriches the panel with her experience. Her passion for showcasing the positive impact of locum life on the industry forms a key component of the discussion.
Unravelling the Discussion
The panel discussions centre on the heart of the veterinary practice: Practice Management Systems. These seasoned professionals delve into the intricacies of technology integration, core features, and API utilization that amplify patient care and enhance operational efficiencies.
They share their tales of triumphs and tribulations, discussing their preferences in PMS and technology utilization. The exchange ranges from pressing issues like staff well-being, profitability, and practice efficiency to contemplating new features needed for the evolving landscape of veterinary care.
But it’s not all about the technical aspects. These experts share their inspiring stories, from the highs of success to the challenges they’ve surmounted. As they recount their journeys, they reveal their personal preferences when it comes to PMS and technology utilization.
These engaging conversations span a wide spectrum, addressing pressing issues that matter to both veterinary professionals and pet owners. The discussions embrace topics like staff well-being, a crucial element in creating a thriving practice where both employees and patients flourish. The panel also delves into profitability, a driving force for any business, and practice efficiency, an aspect that can make or break the modern veterinary clinic. The panellists give you a glimpse of what’s on the horizon, from innovative tools that streamline daily tasks to technological advancements that bring the practice into the future.
In this lively session, the pioneers in practice become your guides into uncharted territory. This is more than just a panel; it’s an invitation to be part of the transformation, a catalyst for change, and a vivid example of the boundless potential of veterinary practice management in the digital age. Don’t miss this unparalleled opportunity to be part of the breakthrough discussion.
Modern Veterinary Practice Theatre
This esteemed panel discussion isn’t just a standalone event; it’s a prelude to a broader and more in-depth exploration of the themes, innovations, and challenges in veterinary practice management. It serves as a teaser, piquing the curiosity of attendees who will soon embark on a more extensive journey within the Modern Veterinary Practice Theatre (MVPT).
As the discussion concludes, it seamlessly leads the audience to the gates of the MVPT. This is where the threads of knowledge initiated by the Pioneers in Practice panel will be woven into a more comprehensive and immersive tapestry. The Pioneers in Practice session isn’t just about presenting ideas and insights; it’s about igniting a collective desire for innovation, transformation, and a deeper understanding of what the future holds for the veterinary profession.
In conclusion, the Pioneers in Practice panel at the London Vet Show 2023, sponsored by Veterinary IT Services, acts as the herald of a captivating and enlightening exploration of the future of veterinary management. It serves as a precursor to a much broader and more interactive journey at the MVPT, where the themes introduced in the panel discussion will be further elaborated upon, debated, and explored.
The MVPT promises to be a dynamic space where ideas flourish, knowledge deepens, and the veterinary profession propels itself into an era of boundless possibilities. As the audience walks away from the Pioneers in Practice session, the anticipation for the transformative experience awaiting them at the MVPT is palpable, setting the stage for a show that will leave a lasting impact on the veterinary industry.